Song Notes – “All Around Me”

54 thoughts on “Song Notes – “All Around Me”

1. Rhia

^^^ even though it's a silly holiday song i still liked her singing bit a lot. the sisters don't look like her; perhaps they are her husband's siblings? :p

2. John

@Rhia I'm pretty sure they're both sisters from her side. Don't take my word for it.

I do know, though, that Stevie is her sister from her side and not Josh's. Stefana (stevie) was featured in the Sorrow video.

1. zachary

Yeah I think she was the one in the middle when they're all lined up and Lacey is on the left. From what I can gather she is Lacey's youngest sister that she mentions a lot in interviews. The girl in the green played with Lacey on this past Rock the River/Range/Lakes tour. So I'm pretty sure they're both her actual sisters.

@Rhia–Lacey did sound SO good. I think they all sounded amazing together. It's definitely a cool, well done video/song.

3. Rhia

that's cool! :] was she the fancy lady that walked on stage with pat in the intro? cos i think the one that's getting lacey dolled up was jared's wife..

1. John

@Rhia No, she was in the audience during the water-tank scene.

Here's a screenshot: http://flyleafonline.com/illustrated/albums/batch

Stevie is the one in the white. I think that's Katy, their tour manager sitting beside her and I know for sure that that's Pat sitting in the row behind them.

And you were close, the one getting Lacey all 'dolled up' is James' sister/Sameer's wife, April (Culpepper) Hartmann. She was also in Beautiful Bride.

4. Tameka

Stevie is in the crowd :) If you watch it on VEVO on youtube stop it at 2:20 She is the one in the white dress pointing :)

5. Sarah

So the one with the bun on her head is Josh's sister Jolene Sturm, and the other girl is Stevie Mosley. I finally got the answer to this. =D

6. Tameka

LOOK GUYS:
    Here are the first 3 tracks from the yet to be released Underworld:Awakening Soundtrack- out January 17th.

1. Blackout (Renholdër Remix) – Linkin Park
    2. Made of Stone (Renholdër Remix) – Evanescence
    3. Heavy Prey – Lacey Sturm of Flyleaf feat. Geno Lenardo

Full track list and still photos from the video to “Heavy Prey” from Lacey Sturm of Flyleaf feat. Geno Lenardo coming soon. Stay tuned!

7. Tameka

I LOVE THIS! I cant ait for new stuff :) and sense half of you are on tumblr, you know they are recording their next album Jan 12! AHH :)

8. steff

its so funny how we update here!!!!!!!
    we should create a sight where anyone can update on Flyleaf anytime!!!! haha
    thx for the updates everyone!

9. Rhia

I AM SO HAPPY!!! cannot wait to read lacey's book!
    and of course hear the new album. i wasn't expecting anything new so soon. yay! <3 <3

10. WWEMetalTripleH

I Love Your ''Metal Music'' & I Love that You Guys Are Christians.
    Even though Screams Are Frightfully Awesomely Amazing!!!!!!

11. ParalyzingSilence

I hope we start getting more updates on this website, especially with the new album coming out relatively soon. I miss coming here to find out what was going on in the flyleaf world. Now I have to do all the hunting my self to see what the band is up to.

12. Courtney

just to let you all guys know. Rich Caldwell died in a tragic car accident this past weekend. Rich was Flyleaf's sound tech. He leaves behind a wife and 2 year son. You can donate money to help his family. His funeral was today. Please pray for Flyleaf and Rich's family.

13. Jake

Anyone know when their new single is coming out? apparently they already shot the music video for it?? so I'm guessing soon right?