Remember to Live Album Cover

39 thoughts on “Remember to Live Album Cover

1. Remember_Jackie

Well this is 100x better than the Memento Mori cover. Good job guys. :) Any word on if this is just a digital release or if it will also be physically released?

2. dark_wings

It's cool but…i'm getting a little tired with all those cartoons they're using. Maybe the video for their last single (chasm) it brings me that feeling because i was hoping something different like the "Sorrow Era" and not an animated video.

Anyway, the cover for the most anticipated EP it's pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. JonnyT

Any news on the OFFICIAL tracklist or release date? Cuz i really don't wanna get my hopes up until its announced for sure…

4. ParalyzingSilence

I like the cover.. but I agree with ariseandbe. I wish they took the opportunity to do something different instead of recycle something they have already done.

5. akatsuki

I agree with some of the comments here. I wish they had a fresh artwork not related to Memento Mori. It's not bad, I'm just kind of tired of this MM art. I apologize if I offended some of the readers.

6. Arthur

I don’t see anything wrong with the art work I like the theme. I know this album is going to be amazing can’t wait to buy it.

7. Aidan

I don’t mind this too much, but I’m a bit over the repetitiveness of the artwork also. I love the title of this EP and how it ties in to Momento Mori, but kind of provides that hope from the previously slightly morbid title. SO INCREDIBLY KEEN FOR THIS EP…CANNOT WAIT!

8. asia

i like it:) it's so… artistic:) good colors and composition. however i don't get the idea of that picture, i hope they'll explain what they meant by this.

9. @Tsumenchx

I don't understand why the artwork matters more than the upcoming release of the EP. C'mon you guys, be excited for new music, not being disappointed over cover art!!!!

1. ariseandbe

cover art is what sells a product. if people think its memento mori again, or some special version, why would they want to buy it?

10. Arthur

I like the art but I agree art isn’t what people are going to buy it for. People will see the track list and know its not memento mori.

11. Kaya

I don't think it's the best cover ever, but I think it's a nice way to close out the Memento Mori chapter, with somehting that ties everything in… But to be honest I just care about the tracks so they can put anything on the cover as far as I'm concerned and I'll still buy it. =)

12. steph

i think its great think abou the music people instead of how it looks who cares if it doesnt sell much just spead the word about them and people who get it and think its great cover ..the theme is memento mori/remember to live its just awesome………

13. sarah

I love it!! <33 and people it's about the music not the cover. and Yeah I know the cover helps sell, but if u truly love flyleaf u'd buy it for the music, and plus some people like this artwork me being one. I like both flyleaf eras. oh and the fact that flyleaf does there own thing with the cover despite if people buy or not show that they really aren't doing this for the money<33. but an opinion is an opinion and im not saying anyone has to change theres. I'm just saying. lol.

1. ariseandbe

you see. in order to make and record music, you need money. if your product doesnt sell, you dont have money to record records. so in the end if a cover is a bad choice, its making the band lose money for the future music. so in the end, if the band isnt worried about money, it means they arent worried about having money to record music for their fans….. but i dont think the recycling wont hurt flyleaf, but usually bad covers could mean less music sale, which means the band gets hurt in many ways.

14. Kaitlyn

Totally excited about the EP, but I hope this doesn't lengthen the time before another full length album will be released! Then again, I think it's pretty cool they decided to come out with an EP, considering major artists don't do it too often.

15. Kamillentee

They've finally recorded "Amy Says".
    And a new version of "Justice + Mercy". <3 <3 <3

I definately will buy this. :DDD

Imo it fits the Memento Mori era pretty well, since Tiny Heart has also been re-recorded. (:

16. Travis

I am so happy for them both!!!!!! Gob be with them both and thare baby boy in 2011!!!!!! love you guys!!!! much love from pittsburgh pa!!!!!! Love Travis!!!! :-)

17. Brad

If you go to their Facebook page, click on the "Music" tab and you can hear previews of "Justice and Mercy" and "Amy Says" :)

18. Pingback:Remember to Live Album Cover « Flyleaf Music Blog