Believe in Dreams Vocals

So we can confirm that a newly recorded Believe in Dreams & Okay will be on this new EP, among several others. I love that they’re letting us in on the process of it as it happens! Hopefully they continue to do that.

32 thoughts on “Believe in Dreams Vocals

I feel like this is a dream come true -> They are re-doing some old songs. And of course, most likely new songs. I think I might be more happy than I was for Memento Mori. Whoo!I hope we get an assumption release date soon.

2. Jake

Soo, is this the Big news for today? becuse it's Great, but i was kinda expecting something bigger? like a music video or something, i mean today is thursday right?

1. trey

i would like them to put out some more songs like Tiny Heart (Demo) and Supernatural… memento mori had a bunch of heavy songs on it… either way, flyleaf always comes out with really good music… im so excited :)

3. Dustin

OMG GUYS THE CHASM VIDEO IS OUT! I THINK! ON MYSPACE I GOT A NEW VIDEO UPDATE AND I SEE ITS FROM FLYLEAF AND IT SAYS CHASM BUT IT WONT LET ME CLICK ON IT IDK!

4. Emma'sDandee

The Chasm video is up on myspace…the band isn't in it themselves….it's Pat's artwork, and it kinda depicts the whole meaning of Memento Mori. It's really cool. :)

5. akatsuki

watched Chasm… it's different… it's not a performance video… I just don't get the story of the video… but the art is quite cool… cartoonish but dark…

6. Travis

I love the new Chasm music video and its so sweet and love the art and Flyleaf is the best band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Travis

7. Radee

I hope they have their passerby song or unrelease song out in this EP. Like Chaos & Dear My Closest Friend. I want to hear more good news. Hehe so excited! Flyleaf rocks !<3

8. Rhia

A letdown? Did they promise you they would be in the video? I personally LOVED IT! The video may have only lasted two minutes but the chills lasted five more. Beautifully done. Pat's art is so unique. Can't wait to see Broken Pieces and Courage.

YES YES YES! I am so excited for Okay! ^.^ Oh my gosh….. These updates are thrilling :')

9. Trey

i really hope theres some really old songs on the new ep… so excited that they are recording Okay… crossing my fingers for Dear my Closest Friend and Chaos :)