Russia Performance Video!

It’s not often we get pro-shot performances from a stage like this, friends. Enjoy it! :D They played I’m So Sick (double second verse extended remix yo), Again, and All Around Me. Thanks Laura for findin’ it!

41 thoughts on “Russia Performance Video!

1. steph

BEST CONCERT EVER…THIS WAS AMAZING I NEVER SAW THEM IT SUCH A HUGE STAGE REALLY ♥ THIS..UR GREAT BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Joshua

The stage was incredible. Maybe it was just me but Lacey sounded a little strained. All Around me was awesome tho'. Great GREAT video. Thank-you so much XD

3. ariseandbe

oh how ive missed that flame. AAM was the best song out of the three, the new again is just over played on air, why not Missing or Chasm? those are singles too. ISS was weird

1. flyleafonline Post author

I think after the mess up with the second verse, Sameer was just encouraging her to sing, and mouthing the words because it seemed like Lace was fading out and forgetting them during the chorus.

4. Amanda

Lacey def sounded strained, but their US tour just ended so thats not a surprise, as long as shes not sick :/. And I'm So Sick with her and Sameer was funny, did they re start the verse accidently? Regardless, it all was awesome.

5. stephT

that was awesome! but i wanted to hug her after iss… It looked like she kinda freaked a little. but that is one INSANE stage, like, OMG.

1. stephT

yea i figured. lol it was obvious… i actually wanted to delete my comment but theres no remove button :(

6. Dustin

She like mouths out something in all around me..I can read lips pretty well and I think she says " Let them feel you"

1. stephT

wouldn't surprise me if she did say that :D That's a beautiful prayer for the audience. I love how genuine she is :)

7. reginafilangie

I hope they get a few days off. Her voice sounds like it needs a break. Sameer's cute. I liked the interaction between him and Lacey during the mess up in I'm So Sick. The ending of All Around Me felt really intense. Anyone else get that vibe?

8. lindy

That stage would be so distracting, no wonder they messed up. but this was awesome nonetheless. they seemed to be having a good time :)

9. Ulrike

hm i think ISS was really bad here kind of, don t know ….i love flyleaf and I do love lacy for not being or sounding perfect all the time, but ISS really kind of felt messed up. BUT this stage is so huge, I would have gotten freaky too I mean come on, eventhough they ve played so many concerts, they had something behind them not only people everywhere^^ rest of the performance was awesome

10. roverr

whats up, i’ve got news for you from Mexico City!!!

Flyleaf are coming 16 october 2010 for “Corona Capital Festival”, Curve 4 Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, with other bands, im pretty sure one of them is Pixies, if you guys have more info…

And if you could them to play in another venue, like Salon 21 or Hard rock, ’cause im dying to see them live!! headlining of course

1. ariseandbe

its okay, to breathe as deep as you play, your future with me is safe, you sing with my heart when you pray, oh here you are down at my feet again, handing it all back to me again, right where i want you to be again, i love you, please see and believe again!

11. Aly

OMG that was an awesome show. LOVED it. ISS was great, even when Lacey was talking to Sameer. I love flyleaf and I wish they would come to my state.