Flyleaf ARISE & Again acoustic in Orlando + INTERVIEW

If I’m not mistaken, this is the very first time Arise has surfaced on the internet in its entirety. What do you guys think? I know it’s hard to imagine what the song will be like in full studio form after seeing the acoustic version, but it’s really so beautiful. Anyone who went to a listening party too can agree with that, I’m sure. I love the acoustic version too. Anyway, let everyone know what you think in the comments!

More news, videos, pictures, etc to come soon! I’ll probably be working on the site all day, so hopefully I’ll have more tonight. :D

38 thoughts on “Flyleaf ARISE & Again acoustic in Orlando + INTERVIEW

1. shirlee

Thanks Britt, at least the wait won’t be as hard now that we have great things like this coming at us from all around the country!!!

2. Jonathan

Oh my god! Memento Mori is gonna be one of the BEST cds of 2009. I can’t wait!!!!! Is there any way someone could upload an mp3 of the Arise” performance? That would be amazing. Thanks Brittany!!!

3. Crash

Arise literally gives me chills; I went to the Minneapolis RTMM event on Thursday and the acoustic performance of it brought me to tears. I’ve been searching for something ion YouTube ever since. Thank you ♥

4. Arthur

Arise is going to be one of my top Flyleaf songs Lacey puts so much in to her performene. I dont know how its going to be on album but its going to be hard to beat that.

5. Courtney Lea

I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t any screaming on the new album. As much as I wish there would be, Lacey’s screams aren’t what they used to be and I wouldn’t want her to wreck her voice anymore than she already has from it.

6. rhia

yes well maybe she won’t scream live, but it’d be awesome if there was a little on the album… whatever though, the songs are still amazing without it. we can always go back and listen to the first album if we miss her screaming. loll i think a couple of people knew the words when she started singing “arise and be all that you dreamed”.. i think that’s what that smile was for. :)

7. Travis

i love the acoustic songs it is so sweet!!! and thanks to ldanias i have it on my i-pod and thanks bro!!! :-) Travis

8. Flyleaf\Nirvana Freak!!

Thank you so much for posting these vids!!! After listening to all of the 30 sec clips on itunes I have decided that arise is going to be my favorite and I thought to myself that I could not wait to hear the full version and now I have and I love it alot so thank you!!!!

9. Madeleine

For everyone who’s wondering about Lacey screaming on the new album, there is some screaming in the clip of In The Dark that iTunes put up.

10. Krista

Thanks Chris for letting me know:)
    I’ve been in a constant wonder ever since I heard they’d finished recording the album.

11. John

I love her hand gestures!! during the arise and be bit :D especially when she sings “all that you dreamed” and she smiles.. :P

12. Sam

beautiful. her lyrics have improved dramatically and it brings tears to my eyes …such a beautiful song. I can’t wait to hear the studio version in full…def going to be one of the best songs on the album.

13. Chloe Silverwood

I think I adore Arise already. When I heard the brief clip on the Seattle listening party video, I knew it was something special.. and this entire performance was outstanding. I sat in a friends house just staring at the screen with tears in my eyes.. I love this song, and I truely cannot wait to hear the studio version. The lyrics are so beautiful and true. Bring on November!