Austin City Limits Pictures & What’s This Cover

Here are some pictures taken at the show today. These were photographed by Matt Ellis.

Also, we have a surprise! Spin.com posted a stream of the Nightmare Revisited soundtrack, which means we get to hear Flyleaf’s cover of What’s This before the album comes out. I put it up on the radio to the right under the ‘studio’ section. It’s really awesome, and everyone should take a listen.

The video from the Austin City Limits concert will be up tonight I hope. Maybe a new layout sometime soon too…

Stay tuned. :)

22 thoughts on “Austin City Limits Pictures & What’s This Cover

1. Richard

omg thank u!!!!!! i saw the stream but didn’t get 2 see it all but i’m so happy & a layout too??? wow so kewl can’t wait for that & the song sounds great :D thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Drew

WOW!! It sounds so great! Thanks again for the information, Brittany. I can’t wait to see what the new layout will look like, too.

Did I mention that this site is amazing? :D :D :D

3. franklin

OMG I LOVED THE CONCERT I WAS THERE! i had a sign saying “Your BIGGEST Fan from Dallas, TX” and she wwas like “whoa thats a big sign over there” i was like WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

4. hope

whoa that sounds steller i cant wait to get the soundtrack!!!! like all the best bands are on it! =]

heatrs to flyleaf and the new album =]

5. Eugene

I hope someone would upload the video to that concert =)
    And I the song that they’ve cover “What’s This”.AWESOME!
    I feel like it’s christmas already =))

6. regina

I really liked Lacey’s voice in this song. I’m not used to hearing her sing as she does on the cover. I was highly impressesd.

7. sarah

holy crap!!!! lacey sounds so different on the higher parts of the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but arg, its sooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH BRITTANY FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. theresa

hey do any of you guys think that flyleaf and paramore would ever go on tour together because that would be so freakin awsome to have both lasey and haley in the same room together and singing together to two godesses of rock that would feel so right wouldnt it and if they ever did make a tour like that it would probably be called the paraleaf tour and i am praying that that will someday happen and i dont mean to spread any rumors about a paraleaf tour i am just expressing how i feel

9. theresa

almost for got flyleaf owned this song thank you so much i thought i was actually going to have to buy the cd just to listen to flyleafs version this site is the best

10. theresa

IS LACEYS VOICE IN THE MOVIE LIKE THE VOICE OF THE CHARACTERS IF SHE IS I AM SO BUYING THE NEW VERSION BECAUSE THAT WOULD SO FREAKIN AWSOME BECAUSE THEN SHED BE MORE THAN JUST THE GODESS OF ROCK SHED ALSO HAVE EVEN MORE GREATNESS IN WHICH SHE DESERVES

11. sokkakun

____$$$o$_______$$___$$___$$_____$$_o$$$$
    ______”$$$$o______________________o$$$$$”
    ________”$$o$$___$$___$$___$$___o$$$$$
    ___________””$$$$o$o$o$o$o$o$o$o$$$$”$

wow it’s Jack

12. Squimpleton

I just downloaded the song from Amazon ^^ (woot for Pepsi points). It’s great and I’ve already listened to it like 20 times. Her voice really is perfect for the song. “What’s this” is one of my favorite songs from the movie, so I was worried it’d be changed too much, but they really did an awesome job!!!!!! My only complain is that at the end when she goes “I’ve got to know,I’ve got to know,What is this place that I have found?” it sounds like she’s too close to the mike and she’s overloading it.